Jun 24, 2011

5 things that make me smile

it's getting hot. too hot.
my ac is working 24/7 and i have no desire to go out.
it's going to be a quiet weekend in, this time.
some me time, with some pampering, freshly painted  nails, books and chocolate ice cream :)

this is the list of things that made my week much better and cooler.
have a good weekend and spread the love ♥♥♥

the season finale of game of thrones.
the show is so beautifully done. every detail is pure perfection.
can't wait for season 2!

in the summer heat i can't wear to much accessories.
but i still can wear cute earrings :)

planning my first trip to the states.
america i will see you soon. xoxo

arizona green tea.
it's too hot for hot tea and this is a great alternative.
tasty and pretty.
the perfect combination for a summer day.

yogurt ice cream with fresh toppings and white chocolate syrup.
need i say more :)

have a great summer ♥


2 comments: