Mar 19, 2011

5 things that make me smile - Food Edition

so here we are again.
latter than usual - but better late than never :)

this weekend i want to try something new.
this weekend i want to share with you the food that makes me smile.
i love food!!! i love to eat!!! and i love to eat with people that love and enjoy food!!!
i have many favorite kinds of food, but those are my very favorite.

bon appetit :)

sushi, sushi, sushi!
my all time favorite food :)

mushroom soup.
the king of all soups.
easy to make and tasty to eat :)

i love pizza.
dough + tomatos + cheese = heaven
a slice of paradise :)

avocado!
it's delicious and it's so good for you.
i love to slice it up and eat it with a lot of lemon juice and salt, on a toast :)

steaks!!!
yes please.
some times my body just crave for a good bloody steak :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment