Feb 10, 2011

5 things that make me smile

wow i can't believe this week is over! what a busy week. plenty of work as been done and now it's time to start the weekend! so here are my favorites for this week :)))

going through the pictures on my computer and remembering all
the fun i had and all the people i met.

 thailand

my cat misha exploring new places to sleep in.
her favorite places are: the bathroom floor, the bath, the printer, clean laundry and many more.
she is the cutest cat i ever meet.

 misha in action

crafty projects :)
this one was made a while ago.
last weekend i made little bags with lavender to put in my closet.
the smell is great and its 100% natural.

 made by me

this fabric is absolutely amazing!
i have to get some soon.


chocolate.
not to much but i have to eat some everyday.
it's yammy and it's make me smile :)


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment