Dec 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

vogue korea

i had 10 resolutions for 2010. i really tried to go by the list, but 2010 was a challenging year. in the beginning of the year i was single, i hated my job and life in general. my resolutions helped me find focus and direction in life. i became calmer and more relaxed. i got back together with the love of my life. i smiled much more. i found more time to do the things i love. i started a blog. i created a lot of fun stuff. i started to make more money and made good new friends.

as for the things i didn't accomplished, they will  go straight to 2011 list of resolutions. so in 2011 i will:

1. sleep more and get more rest
2. exercise and do yoga regularly
3. work on my relationship,
make it stronger and healthier everyday
4. start a savings account to buy a house
5. read at least one book a month
6. make professional connections
7. eat salads for lunch - 3 times a week
8. find a new fun hobby
9. find more time for my friends
10. pamper my self and my love ones

Happy 2011!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment